11.27.2006

Look what I've been up to

Here is what I've been doing. Pics of my wall hanging that still needs some work. I have another strip that goes down the side by the snowman that says "we can build a snowman". Still have some top stitching to do and then add the border, attach the back and quilt it.

edit 12/1/06 - had to remove something since I am making it stuff for Christmas gifts. I'll re post it after the holidays. If you need a picture fo what was here email me.

2/1/06 - advent calendar back up!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok....so this was a project you should not have done alone!! Dang you!! No actually I'm glad you figured out all the quirks and gave me some last minute gift ideas!! You are awesome friend!!! I absolutely love this calendar!! Waiting for my 2 sheets to dry so I can start mine!!
Deb