10.11.2007

Dr. update

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and guess what...I lost 2.5lbs...how? I have no idea. So now I've gained a total of 4.5 lbs since my first dr. appt back in March. Heart rate was good. Baby's heart beat was 144. Dr said the baby can come anytime. We are 9 days away from the due date but could go over (hope not).
Today I woke up with a lot of pressure on my pelvis. It is no longer just hurting when I stand up but also when I sit. I hurt really bad and sure it is going to get worse. I am tired but I keep going. I am no longer going to the office to work...just working from home now until the baby comes.
I think it could come this weekend or at least by the 17th. But you never know.

My oldest niece turned 17 today. I can't believe she is that old. I need to post a pic of her from her b-day dinner last night but I haven 't downloaded them yet...will do that soon.

Going to bed so I can work tomorrow and take the work into our Maple Valley office to be picked up and taken to Seattle so I don't have to drive in and drop it off.

Baby sure is tight tonight. Starting to have back pain!!!

Night...
T

No comments: