12.24.2007

Merry Christmas

Wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Hope your 2008 is a wonderful & healthy year for you and all your families. We are so excited to watch our new little one grow. Although I would love to keep her small her dad can't wait for her to be a little older and be running around (I can wait!).


It will be back to work for me on Jan. 4th - only part time for January and then we'll see what happens after that. I have to work Saturday's so I am going to be off on Wed & Thursdays. Wade is going to watch Olivia on Friday and Saturday's (I'm sure there will be some help from Nanny & Grandma Sue) and then our friend/niece Lindsey will watch her on Monday & Tuesday's. Hopefully I won't have too many break downs at work being away from her. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. The next 2 weeks I am going to just hold her and keep to myself as much as I can. Wade is off until the 2nd so I will have to share some of the time with him. He's been so helpful at night when she decides to "party like a rock star" and stay up until 2am. I think she wants to be on Germany time so she can go visit her auntie & cousin and if that is the case we better get going over there soon! We sure do miss them a lot.



Enjoy your holiday!


Trina

PS - here is a little pic for auntie & brea!

1 comment:

Dan & Sharon's Family said...

Sweet Trina,

I am SO glad that you posted some about little Olivia. Deb says you are an amazing mother. I will call you so we can set up a time when I can come and visit you and meet the Little Princess Olivia.

Love you friend!
Sharon