1.13.2008

another 1st...



I can't believe it. Tonight Olivia rolled over from her tummy to her back. Her & I were having floor time and I put her on her tummy and she rolled so back on her tummy she went & she rolled again. She did it about 4 times and then I got her on video! I just love that I was able to be home (again) to see her do it for the first time. And yes those are little weiner dogs on her romper (my favorite outfit!)

video


Today was so beautiful we went for a walk. Livy fell asleep about 5 minutes into it. I really love the stroller I got in Germany. So worth the hours we spent looking & deciding then buying and bringing it all the way home on the plane.

Olivia spent Saturday with her dad while I worked. They watched the Seahawks game together (2nd weekend in a row!) but they lost. She helped cheer them on in her little sweatsuit. I am so happy we had a girl...she can wear pink with me and her favorite team outfit with dad - and camo!


Off to bed so I can go to work tomorrow. So much to do and never enough hours. But I feel pretty good tonight because I was able to get some grocery shopping done, dinner prepared and ready for the oven for tomorrow's dinner and I made Top Ramen Chicken Salad for lunch this week. Plus I have been able to keep my bathroom clean by a little routine I started last week and my kitchen sink SHINES. I started this about a month into maternity leave and I do it every night.


Good night!
Trina

No comments: