5.18.2008

Photo shoot

Today I took Olivia for her 6+ month photos. I went to the mall thinking I could just get in without an appt at JC Penny's...NOPE didn't happened. But I was determined I was getting photos today. So I went to Sears to see if they could get us in today and they could. The best part about Sears is you can buy a CD of the photos and they give you a release to be able to print the photos you bought on the CD...which is ALL of them. Even the ones they have enhanced.
I also bought some from Sears to be printed because the package for all this is about $10 more then just buying the CD.
Here are a few from the photo shoot we had today. Olivia is such a little dream baby. I could not ask for a better baby!!

enjoy...

T








3 comments:

Debbie said...

OH MY GOSH......THESE ARE THE CUTEST DANG PICTURES EVER!!!!!And you even got a foot shot....our favorite!!! Way to be persistent and get photo's!! I love em' ALL!!! Course I want to see the rest!!! Love you and sweet Livy!!!
Deb

Debbie said...

Love...love these pictures!! You will never regret having such great pictures of your daughter!!! But...I think Livy needed her toenails painted too!!! Geez Mom!!
Love ya!
Deb

Debbie said...

Man...I'd sure like to do a layout with these ADORABLE pictures on my page....hmmm..how about SOON!!! She is a sweetheart...when is little Sister coming?! You work too hard DANG IT!!
Miss you!!
Deb