10.09.2008

My friend has been busy!

This little Olivia....well, just too cute for words!!!

Hi everyone...it's me Debbie. I told Trina that I was going to put a new post up on HER blog....let's see how long it takes her to notice. She works full-time....is a great Mother, Daughter, Aunt, Friend and does so much for others....and, she just doesn't have time to blog...so for those of you who think she has dropped off the face of the earth...I am here to tell you that she hasn't...she just works to darn much~ but that has been good since Boeing is still on strike...she's glad to have her job. How she balances all that she does...I'll never know!! I love you my friend!!! This was earlier this summer...but still sweet photo's....are Olivia's toenails painted yet?! Hmmm...,not a bad idea for her Aunt Debbie~wink


You've gotta love these ADORABLE little baby legs and piggie's...she is the sweetest baby!!!


Olivia is turning ONE this month!!! Of course she is going to have a polk-a-dot birthday party!! How cute is that?...I'm sure that's exactly what she would have picked if she could have...way to go Trina for reading your daughters little mind!!


Does she look beautiful in red or what?!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Cute!! Way to go mom on updating this for Treen. I was about to delete her blog because I didn't think she used to anymore!! ;)

Treen! Little Livy is getting so big!

Trina said...

how funny! I probably would not have noticed if kaylee had not commented on here...thanks Lil Dewey.
I love it and what sweet comments. I was sitting here in a quiet house thinking I should update my blog but bed was sounding better.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will do an update here soon.