2.18.2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

WHOA! Where did the years go. 2009 was the last time I blogged. I swear it feels like yesterday.
So in the last four years I have:
  1. Had a baby boy - Kole McBride was born on June 22, 2009.
  2. Returned to work
  3. Moved my children in full time daycare / pre-school (used to stay home with Amy until Kole was 2 & Olivia was 3). Best thing I ever did.
  4. Celebrated a few anniversaries being married to the best man ever! We are on year 7 now.
  5. Traveled to Hawaii for my first time and took two young children and Brea. All to celebrate a wedding for Amy & Clay.
  6. Hade one great year with Heidi and her family. After that it went down hill and now our relationship has ended....Long story and makes me sad.
  7. Been the Payroll Manager for almost 6 years now and have been working at Emerald for almost 9 years.
  8. Moved the annual scrapping book event I go to from Phoenix to a new one in Nevada. So happy by best friend decided she didn't want to miss out on my fun anymore! Added two new friends to go with us and we have a great time...thanks Laura Holden and Journey Hawkins for being my friend and making the annual weekend so memorable.
  9. Gained a few too many pounds that need to be taken off!
  10. Celebrated my brother getting married August 25th, 2012.
I know there are many more events, moments and memories that have happened but I can't think of right now.

No promises that I will be a better blogger or anything like that. Just thought I would try to start using this as my family journal. Jotting down funny things my kids say or do or what our family is up to. I need to have a place to refer to and I don't journal on paper so I need to somewhere, right!

No comments: